Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year ! I'm back (Petula Gordino voice) - Fab Glam Fifties MCS Card samples #1



Hello everyone (still with Petula Gordino voice - ah ah ah )

Oh boy it felt good to just take a good break. I managed to send several hand made Christmas Cards this year something I never managed to do in the past despite running a crimbo challenge (I'm reverting to a monthly format this year btw).

The fabulous Diane contacted me back at the beginning of December and asked me if I could make some samples for a forthcoming MCS CD called Fab Glam Fifties (since it had my nickname in the title, how could I refuse ? lol). Vince made gorgeous cards too with that CD and they were well received during the shows this week. It's actually a Pick of the Week on Ideal World / Create and Craft.

So I'm happy to make some samples every now and then just for fun and I feel that my chronic blue phase as almost lifted. I want to thank you all for your patience if you kept visiting any of my blogs hoping for some new posts, I hope you weren't too disappointed.

I'll be posting one card a day until Friday when the pick of the week ends !

I hope you like the first card I made, I've used the HOTP Giant Flower Card Template for the big flower and the rest comes from print outs in Nancy's CD.


Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain