Monday, February 25, 2013

Quilling Card with Ann Butler Mini Stamps - Diamond & Plaid, Leaves All Over





The lovely Ann Butler sent me a couple of her latest gorgeous mini stamp sets : Diamonds and Plaid plus Leaves All Over.

I've created the background combining the square stamps and also created the banner. Then I embossed in white with the triangular matching leaves one, on the turquoise cardstock so I could create a flower with the various triangular shapes ! 



It's definitely a different type of card and I appreciate it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I've enjoyed the process and I hadn't 'quilled' for a while so that got me back into doing that again.

You can find the stamps at www.unitystampco.com !



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain