Sunday, January 20, 2008

Friendship, Pink and a bit girly with a bit of TLC



I had this TLC I used last year called 'Girlfriend', I made an easter card with it but I had plenty of leftovers. I decided I had to make some cards with it. I've used some TLC pink ribbon and Brenda Pinnick brads (First card), I had some wooden embellishments from a Home & Heart kit (QVCUK) and used glossy accent (Anita's 3D) on the butterfly sticker and the circle. There's still some bits left and I like a challenge so will create another card this evening. I tidied my paper stash yesterday and realised I had loads of Topline Creations kit I haven't used yet so I need to get a move on and 'justify' my purchases ! LOL





Here's the Easter card I made last year, what you see at the back is an envelope I made with the papers !

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain