Catherine has tagged me ! It's a game she got involved with her friend Alana ! So it works like this: you add your own question to the list making sure you answer all the questions then you tag two other bloggers friend of yours ! Simple !
Here are my responses:
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: how high is my stash and how many sheets in a scrapbook pad.
2. What are the two best places you’ve been to? Sperlonga (bang in the middle between Rome and Naples) and Amsterdam.
3. Name two things you do every day: take my diabetic, bi-polar pills and I always cook breakfast.
4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you: I like computers and foreign languages ( I speak French, Italian and English fluently).
5. Two places you wish to visit: Barcelona and Vancouver
6. Two things you may not know about me are: I've been a Sergeant for two years in the Italian Army and I can't stand porridge.
7. Two nicknames you’ve had at some time in your life: Belinda and Secco
8. Name two of your favorite drinks: Dr Pepper and Ice-Tea
9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? Working in a pizza take-out place when I was 14 years old and learning to become a telex operator in the Army.
10. What are two things you would like to learn? Japanese and Dutch
11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? A bigger room !
12. What are two of your favorite stamp companies? Stampin' Up and The Angel Company
13. What are your two favorite stamping tools? embossing powders and my heat gun
14. What are your 2 favorite occasions to make cards for: Christmas and Easter
15. What 2 times are the best for you to get stamping done: anytime really
16. What are the last 2 cd's you bought or 2 artists you last downloaded: China Crisis and Kylie
17. What are your 2 favorite colors: Orange and Lilac
18. What are 2 crafting products/tools that you want to try but never have? A Cricut machine and nestabilities.
19. What are your two favorite types of inkpads (pigment, chalk, dye, Palette, catseye, etc...); Versafine and Colorbox petal points fluid chalks.
20. What are your two favorite designer paper lines: Hot Off the Press and Topline-Creations
21. This my question I've added : What is your favourite (favorite) when scrapping; paper, digital or hybrid ? I prefer paper but I don't mind Hybrid. I find digital only scrapbook pages a bit flat !
Here's little card I made a while back that always seems to cheer me up ! LOL