Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jodi my super dooper Stampin'Up demonstrator in London (UK)



I'm going to post about my Stampin'Up Open Night in London pretty soon, I'm still awaiting some pictures that were taken on the night.

I just wanted to post a quick shameful plug for my SU demonstrator Jodi. We met over the net as her details were passed unto me from Stampin'Up Head Office in the UK and then we finally met that night. We hit it off right away and she showed me a couple of SU items (very good quality). So I placed my order straight away as it would seem rude not to ! LOL

So if you are in the London area and want a bubbly Stampin Up demonstrator just contact Jodi through her Blog. She can deliver personally if you're not too far from her or do Mail order. She's also has a few new ideas which I'm not at liberty to divulge but trust me....they're good !

So a big hug to Jodi from me: you go girl !
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain