Thursday, January 03, 2008

Last Christmas Cards (Brenda Pinnick....of course, LOL)


Happy New Year !

I've finally migrated to Blogger from my old blog hosting. This is going to be my permanent blogging space from now on. After a wonderful Christmas and New Year, it's back to the old routines and clearing stuff up. I received my Oriental TSV from QVC UK today; it's a nice kit although the wooden stamps are a bit peculiar and I had to reattach them to the spongy bits.

I'm going to play later on this afternoon and post my 'output' in the next few days. I got so many goodies at Christmas, I need to pace myself to play with them all.

Here are the last few cards made with Brenda Pinnick Christmas Card Keeper and the extra ribbons set.






Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain