Sunday, January 27, 2008



This is a hybrid layout I have attempted using Brenda Pinnick digital downloads. It was a bit of a challenge as I'm more a cardmaker than a scrapbooker.

The little boy is my nephew Charlie who is very photogenic, bless his heart !

I printed the digital on a A4 mat photo paper the layout is 8X8 then quickly printed again up the butterfly so I could d├ęcoupage it, I've also added Anita's 3D glossy accents on the butterfly. To give the page some dimension I've added the TLC 'JOY' chipboard, I wanted to pull the white of the frame so didn't do anything to chipboard, used as is.

Finally the Xyron Personal Cutter came to my rescue for the lettering, I used the alphabet to cut out on white paper the name Charlie.

I didn't want to overdo it with adding elements as BP designs was already done. You can see more of those designs here.
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain