Sunday, February 24, 2008

Joyful Day Card - Daring Cardmakers Challenge (Plastic)



Another day another challenge this is the Plastic (recycling is le mot du jour) Challenge from the Daring Cardmakers blog. I didn't know what to do but a project from The Angel Company (TAC) website creating a pocket from a circle of cardstock got me started. I used for the challenge the plastic wrapping my new webcam came in (lovely birthday pressie from my sister). It's that shiny red paper I used for the two wraps and the flower (top-left). The rest is totally Hot Off the Press this time, template for the two flowers (star flower), Classic paper pack and instant card art (the sentiment, faux ribbon) and finally I used HOTP button brads in white. It's just a fun card !
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain