Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mother's Day Card - Scandinavian Hearts Template HOTP




With Mother's day just round the corner, Vince needed a card because he wasn't happy with what he made (his card card was gorgeous.....but no ways of changing his mind).
I received my order from Hot Off the Press, yesterday (by the way they ship direct [great!], they don't use Herrschnerrs anymore) and I was dying to use this new Scandinavian Template from HOTP...I also got some gigantic brads (I know I'm greedy). So here was my chance to use it, and after a few moments of despair threading through the strips of paper, I've managed to create a decent heart shape. Papers are Bo Bunny 'Princess' and so are the cardstock stickers. Ribbons are Brenda Pinnick's.


I'm quite please with this card as it is a hidden message one ! Isn't that fun ?
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain