Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Purple Ladies Card



I was playing with some Die Cut with a View (DCWV) papers and I thought that would be very nice to match them with some Victoriana images. I came across a sheet of royalty free Victorian images Vince printed a while back....I knew I had to use those ! LOL
The matting is subtle but it's all there with a different hue paper and cardstock. I also used a rimmed tag from Papermania kit I have. I added the stamped image 'Mini Occasions' T-2754 'The Angel Company' (TAC) of the flower in the middle with some bling. I used another TAC stamp for the corner effect (that stamps set is retired I'm afraid).
Finally I threaded a bit of that mat silver card used for the matting through the tag ! I've also coloured the eyes and the lips with a lilac pastel pencil and blended in with Sansodor.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain