Friday, February 15, 2008

Three hearts Card - Di Hickman February Sketch #2




Here's my take on Di Hickman latest sketch. Nearly went into the bin as I was frustrated cutting those hearts (I was in a bad mood too, damn you Diabetes, LOL). That background paper with roses just popped out somewhere so I had to use it. I used the Fiskars textured templates to create the dots and the flourish on those three strips of white cardstock. Then I smothered them and the heart's squares with these metallic creams you apply with your finger. It doesn't show up much on the scan but they are sparkling. The stamp is from The Angel Company (TAC) and the ribbon, Topline Creations (TLC). I'm not sure about the card but since I made it......what the heck ! LOL
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain