Saturday, March 22, 2008

Butterflies Best Wishes Card - Di Hickman Card Sketch March #3





I really like this week's sketch from Di Hickman ( Sketch March #3 ). I've used a Kanban kit called Fairies and Butterflies and papers from the HOTP icy rainbow pad (Hot Off the Press) as well as their lovely fabric flowers and brads in pastel shades.

I've picked two butterflies from the die-cuts and accented them with crystal pastel lacquer; I did the same using a butterfly peel-off (outline sticker) which I colored in purple then stuck unto the glimmer paper, on top of using the lacquer I've added faux gems.

I thought I would never finished the card tonight as I kept cutting circles with the Fiskars templates and gutted the circle so I didn't waste any paper...it worked ! LOL

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain