Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Christmas Challenge Cards from February Gallery



I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have participated at my last month Christmas card making challenge...as you my already know each challenge lasts exactly one month: 25th to the 24th of next month ! I've collected pictures of all your cards from between those two dates and you can see the lovely Christmas cards in that recap picture. Click on the picture and you'll see the card better.
My Xmas cards for the March challenge will follow in another post this evening.
Also a big thank you to all of those who have linked to my blog either with a link or banner !

If I missed any of your February cards (the March cards will be shown next month), please email me (my email link is in my profile) and I will post your piccy too. It's just that so many of you have posted their comments across so many posts that it was a bit hard to track all of you down. If I may suggest to leave your comment in the proper post where it mentions the Xmas challenge, I would be really grateful.


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain