Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fab's Big Christmas Challenge - March Challenge






Yep the ticking clock starts again in one hour, you have up to the 24th of April to make your card and add a comment to this post with a permalink to your blog !




Please read the instructions on how to create a permalink on my first Big Christmas Challenge post HERE.




Don't forget you only need to make one card and there's the optional (crazy crafters) option to make three cards this month. You don't have to make all three cards in one go just add them to the comment section as you have finished them (remember you have a whole month).








I've done a card so far will carry on tonight and tomorrow to make two others ! Supplies are all Hot Off the Press (HOTP) Christmas Ultimate Creative Pack and I used the 'Fold-it Bows' template for the three paper bows. Hope you like it ! I got inspired by this month tutorial on using that template at Paperwishes website.
I've added two more cards as March wants 3 cards for the advanced challenge. Both again HOTP and I took inspiration for the torn aperture from one of the Hot Off the Press Designer who made a card on the May issue of Making Cards !




You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain