Monday, March 31, 2008

Venetian Mask Card - Avec Italian Kit from QVC



I just couldn't wait to make a card with this kit I got from QVC UK "Italy Inspired Stamp, Stencil & Decoupage Kit with Embellishments". I've used the thick black paper supplied in the kit which embossed pretty easily it has also a linen paper texture, I've highlighted the raised embossed bit with Metallic Rub-ons kit from CalicoCrafts.co.uk. The faux gems were also part of the kit and I embellished the corner of the mask. The harlequin paper and white fabric flower cut in half are Hot Off the Press (HOTP). I really enjoyed making this card and for a split second I felt being at the Carnival of Venice with this Venetian Mask Card.
I've noticed that Card Craft Plus do the elements of that kit separately - A Taste of Italy.


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain