Friday, March 14, 2008

Vera De Muis Lacey Card - Ismaki Challenge #10






Ah ! Ah ! And you all thought I would give up on the ISMAKI Challenge of the Week.

Not a change...uh uh ! I just needed something to start me off as I loved this week sketch but couldn't find something to go with it....until I decided to do some d├ęcoupage. Pulled my Vera De Muis sheets and loved this image. HOTP Heritage book lacey background was perfect and Hot Off the Press Floral Creative pack with those gorgeous browns were what the doctor prescribed. I had some lacey ribbon and I've used as a cardbase the lovely shimmery copper card from Stampin' Up. Finally Chocolate fabric flowers and button brad......again from HOTP (aren't they great ? wink ).


I hope you like it !



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain