Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birthday Cakes Card - Just a bit of doodling !


This birthday cakes paper that I found in a craft magazine was bugging me...LOL I wanted to make a card but didn't know what. I was going through some brads from Hot Off the Press and came across the present brad buddy one. I've also used the HOTP template for faux stitching. I thought it would be ok to use with that paper and doing some massive doodling. It's not one of my best cards but I had fun making that card....At the end of the day that's what counts: enjoying our card making projects although not perfect ! ( Some d├ęcoupage is there but can't be seen from the scan - hint the three cakes top right hand corner )

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain