Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Gecko Cloisonne Card - Di Hickman Card Sketch Challenge March #4





I'm so late for this sketch from Di's Blog - Card Sketch March #4. I was using some Hot Off The Press (HOTP) papers from the Ultimate Cardmaker's set to match some Heidi Swap bling I got today in the mail from Kelly - Keep in Touch (thank you Kelly!!!)...then I realise I could use the same papers to make something for Di's Sketch. Both cards I've used Michael Strong Cloisonne stamps...they are gorgeous ! I've used a generic faux gems and the chipboard buckle is from Topline Creations (TLC).
And here's the card I made before the sketch one and lead to it...

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain