Sunday, April 06, 2008

Paisley Best Wishes Card - Paula Pascual sentiments



I received the stamp I've ordered from my lovely Stampin' Up demo, Jodi, the other day. It's a huge and I mean huge paisley stamp. I remembered I have these lovely die-cuts sentiments created by Paula Pascual and thought they would match perfectly with the background ( I have a crap scanner so trust me..it matches, LOL ), I've also added some chocolate fabric flowers from Hot Off The Press (HOTP), the sheer ribbon (88584) is from American crafts. Edges are inked with petal points fluid chalks autumn pastels (Colorbox).

We woke up this morning to an unusual sight in London... SNOW ! And as I type this it's snowing again...Brenda is this because you've decided to come to London ??? LOLOLOL

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain