Thursday, April 17, 2008

Russian Style Folk Art Dogs ATCs - I can't stop making ATC help ! 8-)




I'm making some ATC for the swaps I'm hosting on the Crafty Card Creators Group (run by my friends: Rita and her daughter Christina). If you like swapping cards or ATC please join our group we like having new people over !

I've used some Hot Off the Press (HOTP) leftover papers, Brenda Pinnick Ribbons (Scrapbook kit and Christmas Ribbon pack) and finally The Angel Company (TAC) Retro Rover Stamps (the doggies). Aren't they cute ? They remind me of Russian Folk Art drawings I saw in some children illustrated books years back. I've also used two other TAC sets: swirly one and mini occasions. I've used Derwent inktense watercolours which I blended with a Tombow blending marker. Well I don't know how long I'm going to keep up making Artist Trading Cards but hey, I'm enjoying myself !

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain