Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blog Candy for 100th Post - Scrapbook PageMaps by Becky Fleck



Well as promised here's the blog candy to celebrate my 100th post !
It's the fabulous Pagemaps book which comes with easy to use cards you keep in a box for quick inspiration. It's for scrapbooking but with a bit of imagination you can use it for cardmaking too. I love that book....that's why:

I'm going to send the latest book from Becky Fleck directly from amazon online retailer to wherever you live in Europe (EU countries plus Norway) ! Now since Mrs Fleck has put Canada and the USA on the map with her 2nd Anniversary Contest, I thought I would put Europe on the map too for some Boo-tay (as she calls it). If Amazon doesn't ship where you live then I'll order a copy to my place and send it to you by our dear old 'royal mail'.

Now to 'earn' this book ! Just leave a comment and add my "Fab's Big Christmas Challenge" BANNER to your blog (it's optional but you get twice the chance to win).
You've got up to the 22nd May to leave your comment. Then I will draw ONE lucky winner from all your entries (comments and/or banners on your blogs).
Quick Edit : Julie is our winner for the blog candy ! I've added these quick links if you want to purchase your very own copy.




You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain