Sunday, May 25, 2008

Christmas Challenge Cards - April Gallery


Wow another month has gone already and my next post will be about the May Christmas Challenge...in the meantime enjoy the April Gallery. Please do not post your comment for your May cards here, thank you.

Thank you to :

Becky, Beth, Beverley, Glee, Jo, Kath, Maria, Phree, PinkGem, SammieJay, Tracy and Tracie-Jane.

You are all so talented, I always enjoy looking at your creations and getting so much inspiration out of your cards. Thank you again for participating and for supporting my challenge adding my banner unto your blogs. I truly appreciate that. Thanks ! 8-)

PS: if I've missed anyone either by name or your cards just emailed me and I'll rectify my post straight away. (my email is in my blogger profile)



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain