Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sympathy Card "When Hearts are touched" - Pretty Swirl papers HOTP



I found a touching message for a sympathy card I want to send to Jayne as she has recently lost her Nan. " When hearts are touched, the world is changed" then inside it reads "May it comfort you to know that many people share your sorrow". Everything came from a new kit "Pretty Swirl" from Hot Off the Press I purchased from QVC UK. The pad is called Pretty Swirl and the embellishments (fabric flower, giant and small brads) are from the same kit. This new pad has gorgeous papers I fell in love with them almost instantly. So as soon as it's released (QVC had the exclusive launch)I need to stash a couple ! wink !


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain