Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vintage Feel Bath Lady Fat Little Art Page (FLAP)



There's a lovely swap in the CraftyCardCreators group for a FLAP 'Vintage' feel, I'm hosting these swaps there and we have oodles of fun ! I'm actually late for mailing them (sorry guys) but wanted something just right for the swap...my previous attempt was well...it's in the bin (trash can) now ! LOL

All the stamps are from The Angel Company (TAC) and I've used some petal points fluid chalks on glossy cardstock (which turned out to be photographic paper) so the paper has a handmade feel. The frame is from another TAC set but I masked around the circle to stamp the lady in the bathtub. I've used some cabouchon faux gems and Anita's glaze.



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain