Sunday, June 08, 2008

Two Step Flower ATC



After a couple of weeks trying to find my craft mojo....I finally crafted yesterday night and made one ATC (I know it's not much but better than nothing I said). To make it I've used Adirondack, Brilliance and Stazon inks. I've also used an acetate to create the two step stamps effect from Stampin'Up. I also added four dots a creative expressions glittery crystal lacquer I wanted to create a brad effect......instead it looked like four blobs of glue ! LOL So I've added some bling on top of them to correct it.
Stamps used are ' Petal Prints' Stampin' Up
Adirondack Wild Flower
Brilliance Galaxy Gold and Ligntning Black
Stazon White and Ony Black


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain