Thursday, July 31, 2008

July Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge and........BLOGCANDY ! YAY



Ok I'm sorry ! I'm late posting the challenge for July....LOL Do I need to remind you that you have until the 24th of August to join the challenge ? No ? Good, then I thought you will forgive me if I put some blogcandy into the equation but you need to work for it ! Wink !

You just need to link to my Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge post (full instructions about linking and the challenge are there) ! And you get one entry into the draw, add my banner to your blog you get two entries ......easy peasy ! Opsss nearly forgot you have the chance to win a Fiskars Multi Tool Taxi (in mint green). No serious travelling crafter should be seen without one. Good Luck - The deadline for this Blogcandy is 30th August '08.


The card was made using those amazingly gorgeous HOTP 12X12 flower Templates, Stamps are Hot Off The Press and the paper is Bo Bunny.

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain