Friday, July 11, 2008

Whimsical Unicorn and Madonna Cards - Foilplay.co.uk Samples







The lovely Gill who owns http://www.foilplay.co.uk/ has asked to make some samples using foils and glitters. I'm still working on two cards (.....one is a fairy card, wink) but in the meantime I thought I would share with you what Vince has done. He took to foiling literally like a duck to water ! I couldn't stop him and you can see the three cards he made. Isn't he talented ? Well done Vince, I just love how he used some old public domain pictures and foiled accenting the images.















I'm also adding here the papers he zinged up with foiling you can see the plain paper on top and the foiled paper below, this technique really enhances your existing papers and they look more expensive and beautiful. Papers are Dovecraft and DCWV (Die Cut with a View)


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain