Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Joy Floral Card - HOTP Giant Fold-it Flower Template



I can't seem to leave these wonderful Hot Off the Press giant templates alone. This one is the Giant Fold-it Flower Card. I've used K&Company Sparkly Sweet paper, edged the paper inside the card with Stampin Up Marker, created the tag with the same template and added some HOTP fabric flowers (Pastel pack) and one brad. I've also matted those flowers with a smaller version of the flower using paper leftovers.

I've traced the petals with a swirly motif you can find on the template then followed it with a quickie glue pen and glittered it as the flower paper is glittered, I wanted to carry on with the theme.

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain