Monday, August 04, 2008

Wedding Scrapbook Page - K& Company papers



No your eyes haven't tricked you ! LOL I had to 'masquerade' their face with black masks as my friend would only allow me to show the scrapbook page I made for them if their identity would be covered up ! I always permission from people I feature on my blog before putting their pictures in the public domain so I followed their wishes.

I've used all K&Company papers and the Xyron Personal Cutting machine for the lettering. I cut out some flowers from the handwritten paper and layered 4 papers following a Becky Fleck sketch on her wonderful Pagemaps book. Nearly forgot the velvety ribbon, American Crafts.

Vince and I are creating pages for my friend's wedding (that's our wedding gift) so every so often I'll pop a picture of our creations to show what we've done so far.

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain