Friday, September 26, 2008

August Gallery - Fab's Big Christmas Challenge


Please forgive me for being late by one day but I have friends visiting from abroad since Wednesday and was able only now to free myself to create the gallery.



Thank you all of you who have participated this month: a special mention to Holly as she's the youngest member to create some Christmas magic.....Holly you're great at only 4 years old ! Awwwww bless ! Isn't that card adorable ? I love that little dog ! Well done Holly !





Also the only member who managed the nutter option this month is Shelly who's also a newcomer to our challenge ! Well done Shelly.


So our Christmas crafters for August are:



Beth

Beverley

Holly

Phree

Shelly



Thank you again for joining in the challenge fun.


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain