Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fairies Cards for Paper Follies - Vince's painting and Craft Corner


Good news everyone ! Our yahoo group Paper Follies has been a success, Shirley and I started it nearly a month ago and this coming Monday we're going to have our first swaps. Very excited here ! I thought I would just swap with Shirley but people kept coming...thanks to all you who have joined Paper Follies and for your trust. We soon realise that our new members didn't want a huge group so we have stopped promoting it. I've created/assembled these fairies cards for our new members I have to make 17 (helppppp !!!!) so far so good, I thought I show you what have been up to since I was really quiet. This kit is very cute and all glittered (Steady on Phree ! LOL) but I've been trying to make it my own using Anita's 3D gloss (glossy accents is the same) and glossed the bits that usually would stick out and get damaged (little legs and wands...etc.). I do love d├ęcoupage but these little fairies gave a run for my money ! ah ! Vince also helped me so Paper Follies member expect one of these cards in your mailbox very soon.
Vince has been wonderful as he's been painting our long bedroom upstairs here's a view out of our 4 windows you can notice that the room is just right under the roof with slopy walls (so kudos to Vince for having painted sideways ! LOL).
 And finally another picture of my craft corner all painted in white since we use to have yellow and green walls...a refreshing change but not in my tidiness.....I'm still a messy pup ! LOL
Opssssss nearly forgot, Phree you are the winner of last month BlogCandy so you should have received your Fiskars Taxi tool, well done ! And thank you to everyone who have participated and linked to my Christmas Challenge.
You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain