Sunday, September 14, 2008

Halloween Swirls Paper Follies Swap - Blogs to visit


Just finished this card for the current themed swap at Paper Follies and yep it's Halloween cards already ! I've used a haunted house stamp but I can't remember the company as I stamped the image a while back and coloured it just in case. You'll recognised the swirls used with black cardstock: cuttlebug embossing folder. I just rubbed some shimmering paste into it and matted with purple glitter cardstock. The bats aren't brads but confetti, I thought I would use brad but didn't like them. I finallly glossed (yet again) the tip of the swirls and the ghosts as well as the windows on the stamped image. It's a fun card. I've also decided to put two pictures from now on: a scanned and a photograph one. It helps seeing the card in different lights, I've noticed that although very clear, scans tend to be a bit flat so now everybody is happy ! LOL
I also want to bring to your attention these blogs from these lovely talented ladies !
Laurie (not a blog but lovely work)
Rita (a special mention here as Rita just started her blog)

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain