Monday, September 15, 2008

Masculine Card - Giant Spiral Card Template HOTP


There's another man in Paper Follies and I didn't want to send him a fairy for obvious reasons. I needed to send Jim a masculine card. Still I believe that you can send a man a flower as long as it's brown ! LOL
I used the Giant Spiral Card template from HOTP 7341 with the papers Masculine Sarapapers HOTP 4126, Chocolate Silk flowers and chocolate brad & cinnamon stick button brads again Hot Off the Press. I did stamp on one of the flowers with a Stampin Up giant Paisley stamp to give it that mottle effect I used an Adirondack Dye ink Ginger for the contrasting colour.
I've edged the card with Brown Chalk ink Colorbox.
That's me done for today ! This card will in the post this week for you Jim !

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain