Monday, October 13, 2008

Dawn Bibby's Card made by Vince - Showing on QVC opening sequence today !




Wow what a shock today to see that my Vince's card for Dawn Bibby was showing on the opening sequence today throughout the craft hours. I was screaming to Vince look at the telly your card is there ! LOL We are well chuffed, thank you Dawn for keeping it and cherishing it. I'm very proud of my Vince as he drew Dawn with pencils one afternoon to send this card as a thank you: Dawn took time in her busy schedule to give me a ring on my 40th Birthday (we share the same year), it made my day and my birthday super special. Again, thanks ever so much Dawn ! X Fab

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain