Sunday, October 12, 2008

Monochrome Filigree Card - Michael Strong Cloisonné Flower Stamp



A lovely lady from the Netherland called Hetty asked me, the other day, to join her group for Michael Strong stamps aficionados. I didn't hesitate to jump in as I love Michael's stamps.

There's a Black & White challenge this month set up by the man himself and I thought I give it a try today. I've used an old TLC (now defunct) monochrome kit which seemed to be just what I needed. Some faux gems bling finished the flower off together with some highlights shine done with the Anita's 3D gloss.

I've used also Michael strong stamp called Cloisonné Flower and it seems to work with that kit ! Well I hope so. After this spell of being busy with friends visiting from abroad and this ugly bronchitis that is not letting go, I'm pleased I'm crafting again.

You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain