Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September Fab's Big Christmas Challenge - Bear with me I've got Bronchitis !


video


I'm sorry but I have a fully fledged bronchitis and had some friends visiting from abroad (they left today). I didn't have the time to make a Christmas Card for September challenge.


I'll put a rotating gallery for the first 5 people who leave me their creations in the comments section so your work not mine will be on display this month.


Quick reminder: you can leave your cards for the September challenge up to the 24th of October. Beth I'll add your cards in the August gallery asap. Again my apologies for being belated.


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain