It has been so long since my last post.....I was going through one of my blue phases ! I started to feel better today and Leonie Tagging got me posting again.
I created six of these Fat Art Pages (the back is a surprise for my fellow Paper Follies swappers). I saw the lovely cards Amanda made on Making Cards magazine (I'm a subscriber) and she truly inspired me. Papers are Bo Bunny, the cabouchon faux gems - Frosted Adhesives Stones from QVC UK.
Leonie just surprised me with a lovely tagging: I have to list 7 random facts about myself ! I hope these facts are interesting and won't bore you to sleep !!!
1) I was a Sergeant in the Italian army for two years. Funnily enough I thoroughly enjoyed and wasn't missing home. I think I made the best of it.
2) I lived in three countries : Canada, Italy and the UK. Britain is what I call home though, after 18 years living in London.
3) I worked in a Rotisserie place during summer months in my teens. In Britain, I've done quite a few jobs mainly in retail : shops were in Oxford Street, Oxford Circus, Leicester Sq, Covent Garden and finally just behind Piccadilly Circus...yep I know central London like the back of my hand. Also I worked in a call centre where people could swap their time shares ( never again LOL ! ).
4) I love cooking but I will take shortcuts when I can like our Saint Delia ! I can cook Italian, French, Indian, Thai, Chinese and Moroccan cuisine. I can even make Sushi although I don't do it often to my neighbour disappointment.
5) After papercrafting my other passion is linguistics and foreign languages.
6) My first four years in the UK, I lived in a hostel that was run by Italian priests. Our accomodations were just next to the Church.
7) I'm addicted to Kool-Aid and Ice-Tea
Now my chosen Seven are:
You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK