Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fab's Big Christmas Challenge has its very own BLOG ! - Update on my Christmas Fat Art Page



After being quiet for a while, my Christmas Cards challenge is on hiatus until next January but it was so popular it needed it's own blog. So today is the big launch and you can still add your Xmas cards and all your Holidays papercrafting bit you've concocted.....share the spirit of Christmas, please. I'll put up a huge gallery with all your work during the year up to the 20th December.


Now I had many emails asking me about the back of the FAP so I'm so sorry Paper Follies chums but I've scanned the back it and need to show it......it's too cute ! LOL I've used Stampin Up markers and tried to colour it so that it looks like he's got a proper coat....don't know if I've achieved the effect but added some glossy accents to the light bulbs.


Stamp is Rachelle Anne Miller from Secret Crafter and paper Bo Bunny. Sorry to spoil the suprise...



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain