Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Groovy Chicks Card - Accord Publishing Calendars with Pop-up elements



I got for Vince and myself two desktop calendars from Accord publishing: mine is calendar cards and Vince's is punch-out calendar. He's been busy pushing out the die-cuts as you get a few every three days of the week. He created this stunning card with those shopping gals, sakura embellished mini stars and sentiment mini banner done on the computer. Very effective card if I may say so. I'll put the one he made with some cat images tomorrow, another stunner from Vince.



I've been invited again (thank you guys) by Julie and Crissi for the Arty Girlz guest designer and I just put a little preview there.......just to tease you if you want to see the full card you better visit their blog where this week challenge is 'transparent'. I hope you'll like this fun card !



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain