Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ink shading cards made at Dawn's workshop - Announcement about Craft Critique and Dare you Digi Stamps


My attempt at Dawn's ink to paper technique, despite Dawn's patience showing me how to do it twice I failed miserably ! LOL It's such a different technique to us a stamp on both end of the card and then again the same ink shading it out but don't take my card as an example for the final result you'll do much better than myself.
We got shown how to colour in peel-offs using these new Sakura Metallic markers and water paint brush to mix two colours  within the same area. It's amazing the effect you can get with that technique...loved it ! And yes we want to buy the Sakura metallic pens now. RFLOL Any excuse to buy new stuff ! wink
Vince really got it about the shading and created this stunner, I like the contrast of black, red and green. Almost a Christmas card with those colours. I love it !
We started the workshop with these lovely country houses pyramage Kanban concept cards. Since we both ended with the same results and card I thought I would only show one. They were fun to assemble and you can always add more to it to make your own. 

YAY! BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Now for something completely different I'm pleased to announce that I've been chosen to be a Craft Critique member so expect me to write some reviews over there and .......also I've made it into the DT for Sandra and Chris. So I'll be reviewing and making cards for the gals. I also make the occasional cards for the lovely Gill at foilplay.co.uk ! So please visit their sites when you have the time.


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain