Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Birthday Cards ! YAY !



A stunning card from Vince, isn't that beautiful ? I lov eyou baby !
Gorgeous Owl card from Phree
A lovely decoupage card from Vicky
Great and very funny card from Canne
Super cute Dragon from Greta
Elegant flower card from Gill (foilplay.co.uk)
Another Owl and Vince made this beauty ( He went wild and made me two cards LOL)
Beautiful card from Carol all the way from New Zealand !
Gorgeous card from Julie (Arty Girlz)
A card which is handmade but bought from my friend Viviana in Devon (painted on silk)
My lovely niece and nephew (Emily and William) made this cuty for me, they know I love sheep ! LOL
Finally a lovely card from Nin (Nellie) I love that filigree look to it!

I took advantage of a lovely sunny day in London to take the pictures of my lovely birthday cards, thank you all for sending me these lovely handmade work of heart !

I had a wonderful birthday and didn't eat too much birthday cake ! ah ah ! LOL




You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain