Friday, April 24, 2009

Butterfly & Fairy Card - Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge ' Things with Wings'


Things with wings this week at dareu2digistamp.blogspot.com I've used a sheet from the Blossom & Butterflies Stack, lovely bright colours and tried to find matching ones with the coloursoft pencils then I used the sansodor solvent to smooth them out. Sakura at the ready I've added some doodling dots all around the card and on the butterflies and that polka-dot strip, although you can't really see it. As I was looking for something else a sheet of metallic sentiments from HOTP just dropped so I thought 'why not' ! LOL

Please visit Dare U 2 Digistamp blog so you can see all the other creations from the DT, very talented ladies over there. You can join-in with the challenge too, just use a digital image and away you go.


You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain