Friday, April 17, 2009

Cards made for Dare U 2 Digistamp blog challenge - Design Team for Chris and Sandra


Week Three - Pink and Green

I've used a lovely rose image drawn by Chris with Brenda Pinnick Sucerie paper pack. Cut half of the front of the card an layered two different papers on each portion. I also added some Kanban pearl gems unto the tiny green flower (you can't really see it though).

Week 2 - Bling
I had so much fun making this card. I added the wine colour vellum unto the base card then used a digital image from Chris lovely collection and coloured it with Coloursoft pastel pencils and Sansodor. I matted the image with the same vellum and unto ribbon cut into a frame. I've also added a sentiment from HOTP instant art pack (Jewels if I remember correctly).

On this one I used a lovely digital drawing from Sandra's collection and just roughen up the edges chalking them a bit of matting and layering unto existing stash papers (forgive me I can't remember the make). I also used a The Angel Company stamp for the sentiment on the circle, the sketch wanted something on the top right hand corner so I added a rhinestone gem brad from Stampin'Up.

I started creating cards for the Dare U 2 Digistamp DT and I didn't realise I was allowed to show my work on my blog (sorry Chris). So here I am today to show you the last three weeks of cards I made for them. Digital images are a new thing for me but I quickly got the appeal of them. Your print always come up right, you can resize them and I tend to colour them with pastel pencils (Coloursoft) and blend the colours using a low odour solvent (Sansodor). Please visit their website as they have a challenge every week and it's lots of fun. You can join in too and add your creations the only requirement is that you use a digital image that you have printed with your home printer.



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain