Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cheeky 8X8 Layout for Dare U 2 Digistamp - Gwendolyn and Kaitlyn ( aren't they adorable ?)


This week's challenge at Dare U 2 Digistamp is a lovely sketch created by Donna who's a Design Team Member at DU2D. I had this picture of Shirley's super cute nieces and I knew I wanted to create a layout, found the right papers in a K&Co kit I have. Used Sandra's lovely Fairy digital image to embellish the LO and punched a strip of paper with the scalloped Stampin' Up oval. Lettering Brenda Pinnick scrapbooker delight kit.

I didn't scrapbook in ages so thought I give it a go this time. Those digital images are not only for cards but scrapbook too ! wink LOL



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain