Friday, May 01, 2009

Meerkat in a frame Card - Digi U 2 Digistamp Challenge


You gotta check this week sketch at the Dare U 2 Digistamp challenge . This challenge is a lovely sketch with circles used on either side of the card. I've used one of the digi-images created by Sandra, isn't that meerkat cute ?

I've used a lovely Papermania scrapbook kit and some Kanban faux gems to add some bling. Also used Sakura clear gel for the eyes and glitter transparent for the cravatte. I hope you like it, I had so much fun creating it.

Just a quick byline to tell you that Craft Critique are doing a give away for a book being reviewed today so go and visit them for the chance of winning it.

Very last chance today to win also the blog candy on my Christmas challenge blog then I wrap it up. I'll announce the winner next week.



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain