Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My 15 minutes of fame ! LOL - I was featured in 'Let's Make Card Magazine'




I'm like the flavour of the month ! LOL A lovely lady called Elizabeth from 'Let's Make Cards' (Aceville Publishers) magazine contacted me a few weeks ago and she gave me the permission to scan the page I'm featured on. I couldn't wait for my complimentary copy so went out and bough myself one as I couldn't believe I was in it. Got really excited and still pinching myself that my mug-shot is there !

Three other male crafters are listed in that feature, among others Calv and Paul who are two very talented individuals; please visit their blogs. You'll be in awe about their creations.

This special issue of 'Let's Make Cards' is about cards for men and boys. Lots of lovely supplies to make at least 10 cards so will challenge myself to create a few shortly. I was impressed by the variety of embellishments and you also get 10 A6 cards with envelopes, backing papers and matting squares. If you never know what to make for your dad, hubby or brother(s) then this issues will be right up your street.

Just a quick edit to add that one of my tips was picked by the lovely Sara at Paper Wishes (HOTP) in the latest newsletter, the Inside Scoop.




You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain