Friday, May 15, 2009

Rose, lilac and lemon card - Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge


Wow another has passed and nearly forgot to post my card for the Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge: It's lilac and lemon !

A combination of several supplies here: lovely rose papers in lemon and lilac (from Making Cards), Anna Griffin frame, Chris' lovely digi image of a rose, rosette is Stampin' Up (two punches and the stamp set), some ribbons from stash, big card (10X7) from QVC UK !

I'm also very excited to announce I've joined Stampin' Up (writing was on the wall really). I like their products so much I had to join for the discount. You're very welcome to tag along with me when I place my orders so you'll be helping me reach my quarterly quotas so I can keep myself active with them.

I'll be creating a monthly newsletter in the next few days so if you want to receive it just email me and I'll add you manually (my email is in my profile in the 'about me' section)





You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain