Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spin Hot Off the Press Card - Tutorial from their Webisodes





After seeing a damsel in distress in the Paperwishes forum I thought I would try this lovely tutorial of a spin card. You need two cards to do but you can also use only a panel at the front to hide the wheel. I've used the HOTP Pretty Swirls (X12780 bought from QVC UK) paper pad. You can see the inside of the card on the second picture. All items are HOTP apart from using a scalloped oval punch from Stampin' Up (big announcement next week for that - wink wink) for the inside of the card.

Anyhoo I hope you like the card, I've decided I preferred to put the wheel on the right instead of right at the top.



You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain