Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anniversary card for a friend - Flower Giant Template HOTP




In the Paperwishes message board (HOTP) we were mentioning on how those templates are fun to use but kinda difficult for the recipient to figure out how to open them. So I thought for a moment why not gluing the petals and separate the back using the same pentagonal shape to cover the back and the inside. That's what I did and it's a good result as it allows the card to stand too.

I also managed to make another card with the leftovers from cutting into the traced outline from the template. Papers are Use them for anything Spots and Stripes (HOTP). Kanban gems and pearls which I always purchase from www.foilplay.co.uk as one can pick and choose singly which pack one wants. Swirl are drawn from template but I've redrawn them with a black sakura pen.





You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain