Monday, June 08, 2009

Kitschy Digitals -Another review for Craft Critique


Wow I'm already on my second review with Craft Critique and I'm pleased to say that I thoroughly enjoyed creating these cards. If you follow me on twitter you've heard that two other cards went into the bin as they got damaged a by a strip of glue I foolishly left lying around. Anyway it made work harder although I cut my deadline pretty close (sorry Melissa). Anyhoo I hope you'll have a look at my review regarding Kitschy Digitals on Craft Critique (you need to scroll down the page a bit) .

Glittered the cameo and used some monochrome papers.

Used an old paper kit from TLC (now Breezy Designs), only used the inner cameo in the oval.

Another mottled paper from Brenda Pinnick Designs, stamped the paisley and greeting with SU stamps, ribbons Taffeta SU again. Lovely Frame from the Kitschy digitals kit as well as the Cameo

Funky layout with my niece perusing a pond ! Woodland Die-Cuts from Kitschy Digitals





You can see the rest of my blog posts either by clicking the HOME link (Top Left) or this LINK
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain